Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Bo Bo Jo Jamaican Albino Podcast - #1

podcastfeed.jpg



It's been a bit quiet around here since the holidays, but I haven't been completely lazy. I've been toying with the idea of doing a podcast ever since I first heard the effortless brilliance of The Ricky Gervais Show a few weeks ago, and finally got the resources together to do it. So I'm proud to present the first edition of San Diego Serenade - The Podcast. Joining me on hosting duties is my friend Andrew Kilpatrick, who besides doing a savage job on the "Con" side of the first San Diego Serenade CDebate, is also the lead singer in my band Re-Ree and a friend since the third grade. We'll hopefully be bringing you a new show on a regular basis, just how regular will be determined soon. Until then, please check out the podcast, and offer us up some feedback. The next episode should incorporate images, contain a nice intro, and eliminate the fan that was accidentally on in the room I was recording in, just to touch on those right off the bat.

This podcast features:

-Neil Young
-My Morning Jacket
-Death Row Correspondence
-Hank Williams
-The Blog Review
-Grand Ole Party
-How I Got Paid This Week
-Lightnin' Hopkins
-Two Gallants
-Slayer
-Pres Maxson

and much, much more.

Please download the podcast here

or subscribe, using iTunes, or whatever other service you use, via this feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/SanDiegoSerenadePodcast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home